This is your plan to becoming a successful student athlete. It won’t be easy, but it will be worth it. There are a couple necessary steps that have been focused on in this blog so here they are:
- Work Ethic: Put 110% into everything you do, whether it be in the weight room, the classroom or wherever you practice.
- Study hard. The term is STUDENT athlete. We are in college to be students, so study your butt off!
- Take care of your body. Eat clean, mobilize, rest and recover. If you do all of these, your body will thank you and will perform better.
- Stay positive. Negative mind sets are NOT welcome!
- HAVE FUN! If you’re not enjoying the sport you are taking part in, why are you there in the first place?? Love what you do and take pride in being a bad ass student athlete.